Saturday 9 November 2013

Halloween Swap!

Hey Everyone

I took part in Sweetaholics Halloween Swap, I joined the swap last year and had fun buying the products that of course i would take part this year. I got paired up with a great friend Claire from Ms This N That Blog, which was exciting because we caught up for dinner at the pancake parlor to swap our boxes. So lets jump in to what Claire got me!





I love how Claire decorated the box with the Halloween tinsel its so cute!!
  

Claire got me a few things that i was so wanting to try its like she read my mind! so you could say i was excited to receive these products

Lime Crime Lipstick in "Babette"
I love Lime Crime lipsticks and Babette was next on my list of lime crime lipsticks, i love the nudie peachie colour, a great everyday nude, plus i love the smell hehe



Revlon Lipstick in "Pink Hope"
This pink is the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone, i love that Revlon made these for charity. such a good idea!


Revlon By Marchesa Nail stickers in "Royal Burgundy"
These nail stickers are so pretty, they remind me of royalness, iv been looking at the range and couldn't decide which ones to get. So Claire helped me out :)


Sunshine House of Wellness
Australian Pumpkin Seed Oil
Herbal Body Lotion & Herbal Lip Balm
Claire told me that she wanted to get me something Pumpkin, because of Halloween, so she searched the internet to find an Australian seller that made pumpkin products. They both have the spiciness smell of pumpkins, the lip balm has the smell of Lavender as well so i have been using the the lip balm before bed for the lavender "sleepy time" effect. The body lotion feels so nice on the skin and sinks in super fast. Love it!

Models Prefer "Blush"
Lastly this cute perfume is purse sized, the smell is more of a heaver scent, so it is a great one for night time festivities :) on the box it says the smell is "woody scent, notes of green tea, tangerine and strawberry leaves, laced with violet,pink jasmine and fresh patchouli" and it smells just like that! I really like it :)

Thanks so much Claire for getting me these products, i really love them and i'm glad you liked the box i got you :), thanks Jasmine for organizing the swap! cant wait for the next one xx



If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

 Melissa xx


1 comment :

Unknown said...

cute goodies! I have yet to try out lime crime