Thursday 7 November 2013

10 QUESTIONS OF MAKEUP TAG!






Hey Everyone 
I was tagged by Brontie from Brontie's Beauty Blog to do this tag, so lets jump in!




1) What was the first make-up brand you tried? I think it was BYS makeup when i was little

2) What was the first make-up product you bought? I really cant remember but i  think it was a BYS eyeshadow

3) What is your current go-to foundation? Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush
4) What is your go-to lipstick? Covergirl Jumbo Crayon in Blush

5) What is your favorite brand to go to? Revlon or Maybelline

6) What is the most expensive product out of your collection? Probably the Benefit Skin care range

7) What was the last item you bought? Savvy Lipstick

8) Who is your favorite beauty guru on youtube? Nicole Guerriero
9) Who is your favorite blogger? Id have to say my good friends Sweetaholic and The made up Maiden

10) What have you got your eyes on? the Naked 3 Pallet :)




So there you go! that's my 10 questions of makeup Tag, I tag EVERYONE :) dont forget to comment with your link so i can see your answers!!



If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

 Melissa xx

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Is there a naked 3 coming out now??

Melissa Bubbles said...

Yup there sure is :) xx

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Naw you sweety! I think BYS was one of my first too hehe xx

Unknown said...

I don't do a lot of tags, but this one looks like fun! great answers! I think I will post it up soon :)