Monday 29 July 2019

BEAUTY SNAP - July Bella Box


Hey Everyone

Today i want to talk to you about Bella box! I was lucky enough to get to check out this months Bella Box and ill show you the goodies inside!


This months box came with 5 items plus one bonus item with 2 Full size products and 4 sample size products.

The items included were:
* LUNA by Luna eye shadow - Full size
* LIAR wrinkle cheater eye serum - Fill Size
* YES TO TOMATOES detoxifying charcoal mud mask - Sample size
* COCO & EVE like a virgin super nourishing coconut and fig hair masque - Sample size
* MODELCO highlighting shimmer whip - Sample size
BONUS - PLUNKETT'S ns working hands - Sample size


The packaging of the box is always my favourite because this type of blue is one of my fave colours! I also love opening packages knowing that there is a surprise waiting for me on the inside!
The Liar eye serum is so smooth and the roller ball cools down the eye area to help with the puffiness! I'm so excited to use the coco and eve hair masque, it looks and sounds amazing! I also cant wait to get into the rest of the products to give them a try!

The best thing about Bella Box is that you get to try products you wouldn't normally buy!



More Bella Box Subscriptions that cater for the whole family!

BELLOBOX
https://bellabox.com.au/box/men/join

BELLABABY
https://bellabox.com.au/box/baby/join


If you haven’t heard of Bella Box, they’re an Australian subscription-based beauty box company that partners with the biggest names, you can subscribe so you can get a surprise every month!


Get your own BELLA BOX right here! 




If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 
Don't forget to come say hello on my:

Melissa xx


These products were gifted and this is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :