Friday 17 May 2019

Skincare for your Hair...........FRANK BODYS NEW HAIR CARE LINE





Hey Everyone 
Today i want to talk to you about Frank Body Hair, Iv been testing this out for about a month or so now and i have to say.........

Its Great!! 
Just a bit of background on my hair, i have long thick wavy/ curly hair prone to a bit of dandruff.

                                                                                              Photo by Melissa Bubbles 


The Scalp Scrub is fantastic for my scalp, all you have to do is wet your hair and part it, then take a small amount and work it into your scalp just like you would if you were using a scrub for your face or body! Then rinse, its as simple as that! 
After using the scalp scrub you shampoo your hair as normal and that will help the scrub come out of your hair along with anything the scrub lifted from your scalp or hair. I saw less Dandruff which is a bonus and this Scrub didn't really have any smell that i could pick up! 

* Removes product build up
* Promotes hair growth 
* Made in Australia 
* Natural and Cruelty Free

Photo by Melissa Bubbles

Then grabbing the hair mask instead of your conditioner use a small amount (through towel dried hair) or i just gave mine a really good squeeze and then put it through, leave for 10 minutes but i like to leave it on till i finish having my shower (this is on days i like to have a long shower) and then your hair is so smooth!

When i put the conditioner through my hair it had that cold fresh feeling through my hair kind of like when you have them in the cooling face scrubs, i loved it! my hair felt so clean and fresh. The hair mask also has a pepper minty smell which i love!

* Repairs damaged hair
* Stimulates hair growth 
* Made in Australia
* Natural and Cruelty Free

If i had to choose a favourite out of the two it would defiantly be the hair mask, so if you really wanted to try them but could only grab one....Make sure its the Hair Mask!!! 



Do the Hair Scrub and Hair Mask sound like something you would like to try?
get yours at 


If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 
Don't forget to come say hello on my:

Melissa xx


These products were gifted and this is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :