Tuesday 4 July 2017

HOLA Seaweed Skincare review


Hey Everyone

Im really excited to talk about these products! if you have been reading along with my blog or even watching my YouTube videos, you would know that i have verrrrrrry sensitive skin and cannot use a lot of products. So when i was offered to try the Hola Seaweed skincare i was a little hesitant but gave it a try and was happily surprised!



Seaweed Moisturising Mask
$33.00
Hydrating gel mask to help cool down the skin after long sunlight exposure, leaves skin looking refreshed and looking radiant. 

I have only used this mask for hydration because i haven't had any sunburn (being winter) when i put it on you could feel a cooling sensation straight away which was nice because i have rosacea and its just nice to cool that down when its hot but after using it my face felt so soft and plump just the way i like it.

Seaweed Moisturising Eye Cream
$25.00
Enriched with Seaweed Extract, to effectively hydrate, improve skin firmness around the eye and reduce dark circles. It helps to reduce wrinkles and brighten the delicate eye area. Your skin will appear hydrated, smooth and radiant.

I am in love with this eye cream! It looks like a wobbly gel but once you put it on it is a really nice cream, don't ask me how it works its just so so nice, It keeps my eyes hydrated without irritation and my puffiness has gone away,I also don't have any black circles.





Seaweed Moisturising Toner
$25.00
 A refreshing and purifying toner that relaxes the skin with its calming scent of the ocean.  Developed with nourishing Seaweed Extract to hydrate, refresh and smooth skin while balancing the pH level of the skin and prepares the skin to better absorb moisturiser.

I love the feel of this toner, it comes out like a watery gel substance so it is easier to use, it has a fresh smell to it which is really nice also, i love using this because after cleansing i use this and i can see what the cleanser didn't remove! 



Seaweed Moisturising Repair Cream
$33.00
A rich hydrating cream with high concentration of Seaweed Extract and other nourishing ingredients that deeply repair very dry skin while improving skin elasticity and smoothness.

I use this moisturiser as a night cream, it is thick enough to really get into my skin and moisturise it leaving it super soft in the morning!


Seaweed Moisturising Lotion
$29.00
 A light hydrating lotion, enriched with Seaweed Extract, helps to moisturise and restore delicate skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and moisturised without greasy after feel.

The Moisturising Lotion is a light weight moisturiser i use as a day cream, its not heavy on the skin so i can comfortably wear it day to day without having to worry, the only thing im not a fan of is that i have to shake the bottle like i am getting the last bit of tomato sauce out of the container, its not a squeeze bottle so its a little harder to get out, but apart from that its a beautiful cream.




Visually the packaging of the Hola Skincare range is stunning, it will give your vanity a beach side vibe and i love it, but as i said previously the only down side to these products are the packaging on the toner and lotion, its just a little hard to get out of the bottle but that still doesn't keep me from using it because it is such a nice product.







Want to try Hola Seaweed skincare for your self? CLICK HERE


All Hola Skincare Ranges are available at Glamourflage, L136, Level 1 at Melbourne Central
or
To buy online and find a stockist near you go to



If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx

This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

1 comment :

dlkgzr said...

Hi, Im a new follower on your blog from gfc ...
I hope you will be back ...
www.dlkgzr.com