Tuesday 28 February 2017

NYX - Strobe of Genius Review and Swatches


Photo by Melissa Bubbles

Hey Everyone

Today i wanted to tell you about the Strobe of Genius Palette by NYX cosmetics and show you some swatches of this awesome palette

This palette is such a pretty palette and so affordable if you want your highlight to be on its fleekiest! Iv'e used this palette as a highlighter and even as an eye shadow, the pigment is absolutely beautiful and the feel of the powder is so creamy it glides on easily like butter!

ILLUMINATING AND HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE

7 PIGMENTED SHADES TO HELP YOU STROBE TO GLOW


Photo from NYX PR


I would have to say that my all time favourite colours from this palette are the True Champagne (last colour on the left in the swatches on my arm) and the Bronze with gold pearl (second last swatch on the left in the swatches on my arm). I use those two the most out of the palette as they suit my skin tone the best, the other 5 colours i mix and match on my eyes to give them a pop of shimmer.


Photo by Melissa Bubbles

These highlights are all so pretty, It is a palette that should be in your collection if your a makeup collector like my self or are just looking for a great alternative to those super expensive highlights that has the same result. I love that it has a great range of colours to suit any skin tone or just give you a different colour to play with. 

Photo from NYX PR


This palette Retails for $29.95 

It is Exclusive to Priceline




Ingredients: 

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).



True gold with gold pearl, cool toned light pink shimmer & light gold with peachy undertones and shimmer
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).


If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx

This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :