Wednesday 12 October 2016

City Chic New Swimwear - Classic One Piece


Hey Everyone

I wanted to share this post so much because summer is coming and City Chic have realised a beautiful range of bathers. If you are a Plus Sized Lady like my self, you would know how hard it is to............


1. Find the confidence in wearing a pair of bathers
2. Find the confidence to wear them in Public
3. To go shopping for them and find a pair that will suit you, without making you look like your wearing a tent with patterns from the 1960's

I know for my self shopping for plus sized clothing is an emotionally draining experience, specially when it comes to swim suits but when having a look at the City Chic range it kind of took the edge off.


I knew i wanted a one piece and i knew i wanted something to keep all my giggly bits together, so i came across The Classic One Piece.

First thing i noticed is that it was Black ( my favourite colour for slimming ) second thing i noticed was that the whole inside of the bathers are Hot Pink  ( my favourite colour in general ) on further inspection on the bathers there was some ruching down the front which will disguise a lot and hold me into place.



The cup part of the bathers has a cute little bow like look to it which fits in with the rest of the piece.



When i was wearing the bathers i felt so comfortable because i knew everything was getting held in and it wasn't tight like those Spandex Control Pants ( sucky inny things as i like to call them ). The hold was firm but comfy and the bottoms don't ride up high, they are more like a shot boy short bottom which i like.




Now a little bit of information about the Bathers from the City Chic Experts

Key Features Include:
- Contour bust with light padding
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Power mesh lined front
- Front ruching detail
- Contrast lining
- Full brief

Bust styling suits multiple cup sizes – will support up to F cup

Main: 78% Nylon 22% Elastane

Cup Lining: 100% Polyester

Front Lining: 92 % Nylon 8 % Elastane

Back Lining: 100% Polyester







If you would like to see the full City Chic Swim Range CLICK HERE

If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx


Purple Writing is from City Chic Website

Photos By AnjeliqueTV

My Blog Post was Supported by Shoppinglinks

This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.


No comments :