Saturday 7 June 2014

MeMeMe Cosmetics, Tinted browgel and Highlighting cream and Eva ChinaRose Lipstick Review

Hey Everyone!
Today I thought I would tell you all about the MeMeMe Cosmetics Arch Angel shape and define tinted brow gel and highlighting cream and the MeMeMe Cosmetics Eva lipstick in China Doll






Let's start with MeMeMe Cosmetics Arch Angel shape and define tinted brow gel and highlighting cream, it is double sided so you have 2 steps in one.

On one side it has the tinted brow gel in Dark Brown and the spoolie wand is small enough to give you control over the application of the gel to your eyebrows, which is something i loved! i don't usually do my eyebrows but this tinted gel gives me just enough coverage and keeps my brows in check so they don't look all crazy fluffy during the day.


The highlighting cream is a beautiful light shimmer that gives you just enough highlight under the brow bone and can also be used in the corners of your eye to make your eye appear bigger and more awake. The formulation is so creamy its so easy to glide on and blend, i found that i didn't need to re-apply this product it just stays all day and night! since receiving this product i have used it every time i do my make up, its so easy!

This is what the highlight looks like on my wrist (sorry about the whiteness of my wrist hehe)

I'm pretty excited to tell you about the Long wear satin lip cream, it has become one of my favorites to wear because it is a "Your lips but Better" shade.This colour is Eva Number 5 China Rose and its a dusky pink with a blue undertone so that your teeth look whiter than what they are (bonus) and it smells like cookies which is delicious :)


This lip cream is as you can tell by the name, very creamy and glides on evenly and smooth. When you put this lipstick on your lips they feel so moisturised, that you wont need any lip balm underneath it. It dose last a long time but you might need to touch up after drinking a little bit, but that's about it. I was really happy with this lipstick and now it stays in my bag just in case i need it.


Swatch of Eve Number 5 China Rose



Where to Find more information about MeMeMe Cosmetics www.mememecosmetics.com.au

To Find Stockists of MeMeMe Cosmetics Click Here 





Thank you MeMeMe cosmetics for letting me Review these products, i love them!!

If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.


                     Melissa xx

No comments :