Thursday 12 June 2014

Hair Series Episode 2 Brushing!

Hey Everyone

Your probably thinking......Mel I already know how to brush my hair!! 
But I'm here to tell you another technique on how to brush your hair and which tools I have been using to keep my hair looking fab......also Less hair breakage Ladies and Gents!





When brushing my hair I always start from the bottom, brushing small sections at a time and working my way up, brushing your hair this way gets less breakage and hair fall out.



As you can see in the picture I'm holding my hair tightly from the middle and starting my brush from the ends of my hair

The Brush I am using is the Michel Mercier Detangling Brush for Thick hair


"The Michel Mercier’s Brush patent lies in a unique geometric distribution of its 428 bristles of varying heights, which disperse the pressure placed on hair during brushing."

The brush can be used in wet hair, dry hair, extensions and Wigs. I have found it to be a great brush, with the technique of starting at the bottom of the hair and using this brush has helped less hair fall out and my hair stays stronger.



oh and it doesn't hurt when i use this brush, i just remember when i used to brush my hair and it hurt because all the brushes had the same bristle lengths.......well no more hair pulling soreness woooo!

If you want to learn More about the brushes Click Here


If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.


                     Melissa xx

This post was not sponsored 

8 comments :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

I love these brushes, they are the best!!!

dani the girl xo said...

Your hair always looks so shiny and healthy, must be that great brushing technique! I think I need to invest in a Michel Mercier brush for sure.

Dani | KaBOOM! Cosmetics

Erica D said...

I actually use a boar bristle brush but I don't brush all that often because I don't want to damage my hair. I usually try to use a wide tooth comb when I can.

-Erica
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

I've never seen a brush like this
makeupbyhollymei.blogspot.com

Melissa Bubbles said...

Me to! The are amazing!!

Melissa Bubbles said...

Aww thank you xx yes they are great brushes! One to invest in!

Melissa Bubbles said...

You should try this brush, it's made for thick hair and it glides through hair easly :)

Melissa Bubbles said...

They are great brushes they help so much!