Monday 12 May 2014

Blogger Love Tag




What was the first blog you ever came across?

The first blog I ever came across was Naturally Nicole, by Nicole Gurrerio after seeing her YouTube videos :)

Favourite beauty blog reads?

I like them all :)

Best blogging friend?

I have 3 best blogging friends, I love these girls to bits! 

Erin from The Beauty Box

Kat from Kitschsnitch 

Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty

Name a blog than enables purchases?

Defnatially Kat from Kitschsnitch jasmine from Sweetaholic beauty and Erin from The Beauty Box ENABLERS!!!! Hehe

5 Blogs everyone should be reading?

1. Profound Feline 

2. The Beauty Box

3. Nays Place

4. Lusty Lashes Beauty

5. Tahana Lee Beauty

Your favourite way to read blogs? 

Blogger or blog lovin

Bloggers that inspire you? 

I don't really have one spacific blog that inspires me, get inspiration from all blogs

Favourite blog design/look?

I love the design of Nays place Design it's  simple and pretty

What is your favourite thing about blogging?

My favourite thing about blogging Is that I can write about anything I like because it's my blog :) 

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future?

Kat from Kitschsnitch If she ever writes a book I think it would be entertaining and funny!



If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.


                     Melissa xx

3 comments :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

<3 xx

Erica D said...

This is a cute post, its nice to see bloggers supporting each other instead of being so competitive and catty. I have made some great friends in the blogging community as well :)

-Erica
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

Melissa Bubbles said...

Agreed! Couldn't have said it better my self xxxx