Monday 6 January 2014

The Resolutions Tag 2013







Hey Everyone
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
Iv decided that 2014 is going to be a great year, even though it has started off crappy with me being sick it's not going to stop it from being great! The very lovely Kat from Kitschsnitch tagged me in her The Resolutions Tag 2013 video which I was going to film but I have a voice like a man and a cough that is grose so I thought I would do it in a post  ( hehe i rhymed! )

So here are the questions! 

1. Name 3 things that you did this year that you are proud of.
* Started my YouTube Channel :)
* Made some very awesome new friends
* My husband and I had our 1st year wedding anniversary and I am so proud to have him as a husband everyday :) 

2. Name 1 thing that you would have done differently.
Nothing, I'm happy with every decision 

3. What was your biggest highlight this year? 
Hehe first year wedding anniversary again, it was just such a great weekend :) 

4. What was your favorite beauty product this year? 
Maybelline age defying concealer, it's amazing :) 

5. What was your least favorite beauty product this year?
 A lipstick from Illimasqua because it just dried and stuck to my lips and it looked real yucky so that was my least favorite 

6. Who do you want to thank for being amazing this year? 
Shaun My husband, he has grown and become the most amazing strongest person ever for me, I love him soooo much :) 

RESOLUTIONS

7. What Makeup/Beauty resolutions do you have for this year?
Shop my stash more! I have so many products that I have bought and used like once or twice, I'm going to be more adventurous and use up what I have! 

8. What are your fashion resolutions for this year? 
Shop for more basic peices so that I can mix and match making more outfits

9. What are your personal resolutions for this year?
Fit and healthy! 

10. Name one thing you want to check off your bucket list.
Umm when I write a bucket list I'll let you know! Hehe

So that lady's and gentlemen was my New Years Resolutions Tag! 


I tag:
Jasmine from Sweetaholic beauty
Nalini from The Made Up Maiden
Erin from The Beauty Box
Claire from Ms This N That Blog

And I tag everyone else to do this tag! If you put it as a post or a video I would love to read/see it so leave me the link in the comments!!

And I hope you all have an amazing year xx

If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

 Melissa xx

8 comments :

Kate Flint said...

I am yet to write a bucket list too. I feel as though it would be way too long!!!! Great resolutions :3 HNY!

Kate Xx
themintedbeauty.com

Melissa Bubbles said...

Haha that's what I think! So just do the things you want to do spontaneously it's more fun! Xx

Kat said...

Oh I have a lipstick from Illamasqua that I hated last year too! I should have mentioned that! Thanks for doing the tag xoxox

Melissa Bubbles said...

No problem! Thanks for tagging me xxx

Tea said...

Congrats on your anniversary! You've had a great 2013 :)

the ladida

Melissa Bubbles said...

Thank you hunny xx

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Loved your answers Mel! I'll be doing this shortly, thanks for tagging me :) xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

Your welcome! Can't wait to see yours xx