Thursday 4 April 2013

L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Week

Hey Everyone

As some of you know, I went to two events at L'oreal fashion week. I went to a runway show which included these designers:





   



I also went to a workshop run by Rae Morris which was so so helpful in tips and tricks on how to apply makeup. I also got to meet Rae and have my photo taken with her, she's such a nice person! So here are some photos at the workshop:









Some information that we should all know!

For choosing your foundation



For Eyes

To enhance your eyes


To give you the perfect pout

Tips for Lips this season


Rea Morris Singed my ticket
Opening hours for the L'oreal makeover tent










Rae Morris and My Self

                                                                                   


Kat and I (my beautiful friend i went to the workshop with)


All the goodies they gave us at the 2 events



So that was the exciting 2 events i went to as part of the L'oreal Fashion week, i had to much fun and i cant wait for next  year! Next event ill be at is Salon Melbourne :)

If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.


Melissa xx



6 comments :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Wow you lucky duck! I was going to go but I just didn't have time this year sadly.. but at least I'm making time for Salon Melbourne! :D
I'm so jealous you met Rae, I absolutely love her stuff!

Unknown said...

Hello Melissa. The runway looks super fun, never been to single one. And the best part are the goodie bags ;)) Anyway if you gave time it would mean a lot if you check/follow my blog,
xoxo Nika

http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

Melissa Bubbles said...

Yeah she's really nice, she will be at salon Melbourne also :)

Ashii said...

How exciting, looks like a fun event and lucky that you got to meet Rae Morris (and for the goodie bags of couse)! I wish I lived in a city where they had all these cool events on!
Following your blog now hun :)
xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

Thanks heaps! Was a fun night! Ill check out your blog also xx

Anonymous said...

Awh that sounds amazing :) Lucky girl!