Wednesday 29 June 2016

Urban Rituelle | Flourish Organics | Soothing Vanilla Lip balm and Perfume Review


Hey Everyone 
When I think Urban Rituelle, I think Luxury, I think beautiful scents and I think stunning packaging. So when they came out with the Flourish Organics range, they did not disappoint.

Urban Rituelle are a brand that have produced a beautiful range of products, mostly known for their amazing candles they have skincare products, fragrances and also Lip products.

I have 2 of the products in the Flourish Organics range in my Favourite scent Vanilla to show you!

Vanilla Lip Balm
The lip balm firstly smells amazing, secondly leaves my lips so soft, i use it when i am doing my makeup to prepare my lips for lipsticks etc and Thirdly it tastes nice :)

Vanilla blend
$12.95
Organic Lip Balm
Vanilla Organic Lip Balm
Soothe & hydrate lips with this naturally nourishing Organic Lip Balm enriched with certified organic Beeswax*, Sweet Almond Oil* & Olive Oil*, plus Shea Butter and Vitamin E to keep lips soft & glossy. Also includes sunscreen for extra protection.
*Certified Organic
20 gm / 0.7 oz 


Vanilla Perfume

A great scent that everyone will love also in a travel bottle, i just throw it in my handbag and off i go! i get so many compliments when i am wearing this perfume, the vanilla just smells delicious! it has the same scent as the lip balm.

Vanilla blend

$15.50
Botanical Perfume
Vanilla Botanical Perfume
A comforting, sensual blend of vanilla, lavender & geranium.
This plant based, Botanical Perfume is infused with the finest essential oils to leave you smelling gorgeous naturally, while refreshing the skin & stimulating the senses. Ideal for travelling, a small spritz upon the pulse points is all you need for a heavenly scented "pick-me-up" to get you through the day.
15 ml / e 0.5 fl oz 




If you would like to see the full Urban Rituals Flourish Organics Range CLICK HERE

If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx


Purple Writing is from Website

This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.


2 comments :

Unknown said...

These look great...and not expensive either which I'm also liking very much!

A Bella Adventure said...

This new organic range sounds right up my alley! The vanilla botanical perfume sounds amazing ♡