Thursday 9 June 2016

Madam Glam Nail Polish Swatches



Hey Everyone

Have you Hear of Madam Glam? Well now you will!

Madam Glam is a brand that has amazing nail polishes, Soak off Gel Nail polishes and they even have a Subscription Box!!

They Ship World Wide and have so many colours to choose from, this nail polish glides on smoothly and the brush is easy to use, it is a medium width which i find is best with my sized nails (less mess). In the swatches below i used 2 coats and the pictures are taken in natural sunlight.


Never Been So Chic

Coral Passion

Baby Boy



Kiss me Now



If you want to know more about Madam Glam Polishes CLICK HERE


If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx


This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :