Wednesday 8 June 2016

Lottie London Make up Brushes Review



Hey Everyone

Have you seen the Lottie London Range in your Target stores? well maybe you should go look! 
Lottie London is a company which has products like Make up Brushes, Make up Sponges, Face Jewels, Lip balms, Mirrors and anything a make up lover could want for accessories which you can get from and Target store or at their website: https://lottielondon.com.au/


I was lucky enough to get to try the Blue Power Powder Brush and the Make me Blush Brush. 

These two brushes are both so soft to touch and have a sturdy wooden handle. All the brushes come in different colours which makes for a fun colourful collection.

Power Powder Brush
Picture from Lottie London Site
I use the Power Powder Brush for my setting powder and sometimes for blending out my bronzer (if im doing an all over kind of bronzed look)
$18 AUD

This soft, round, luxurious brush is best used in sweeping strokes.

It features long soft fibres and is ideal for applying compact or loose powders to the face and body.

  • Vegan Friendly
  • Ultra Soft Bristles
  • Picks Up & Deposits Perfect Amount
  • Chunky Handle for Non-Slip Grip  - Lottie London Web Site

Make Me Blush Brush
Picture from Lottie London Site


I use the Make Me Blush brush for Blush, when i wear it but mostly for bronzer (contouring) or under eye setting powder

This brush head is domed to hit the apple of cheek. Longer, looser bristles allow for the perfect amount of buildable colour.


  • Vegan Friendly
  • Ultra Soft Bristles
  • Picks Up & Deposits Perfect Amount
  • Chunky Handle for Non-Slip Grip - Lottie London Web Site



These brushes are very well made for such an affordable price and easily accessible also, you can buy them online or in your local Target stores.So if you break one of your good brushes and cant afford to replace it, check out these brushes and you wont have to replace your expensive brush!


If you want to know more about the Lottie London brushes CLICK HERE


If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx


This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :