Wednesday 20 April 2016

THE VALYRIO COLLECTION (Game of Thrones) Celestial Cosmetics Nail Polish Swatches

Hey Everyone!

I have some Exciting New Nail Colours to show you from the Valyrio Collection By Celestial Cosmetics inspired by the show "Game of Thrones" that have just come out to buy in her store!!
Want to know my thoughts of the Celestial Cosmetics Nail Polishes 

DARIA ZALDRIZOTI

KIRIMVOS

LILAGON


SESIR KIPI

CELESTIAL DREAM



THE VALYRIO COLLECTION – (A twist on the language of the High Valyrian)

DRACARYS – means ‘Dragon Fire’

SESIR KIPI – means ‘And now, we ride!’

KIRIMVOS – means ‘Thank You’

DARIA ZALDRIZOTI – means ‘The Dragon Queen’

LILAGON – means ‘To Dance’

KASTAMIRO DAMIOR – means ‘The Rains of Castamere’

CELESTIAL DREAM - 2016 Celestial Polish



Want to find out more about Celestial Cosmetics? CLICK HERE



If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx

No comments :