Tuesday 1 March 2016

New The Only 1 Rimmel Lipstick Swatches



Hey Everyone

I just wanted to pop up this post of The Only 1 Rimmel Lip Swatches for you to see close up! 

The first picture of this post is my Rimmel London AU The Only 1 Dress for Success photo, for every entry and share, Rimmel will donate 1 product to Dress For Success to support their mission of empowering all Australian women. 

Find your Dress for Success Name at: https://www.theonly1.com.au

Share on Facebook and Instagram, Tag Rimmel London Au and Hashtag
#LIPSTICKREVOLUTION  #DRESSFORSUCCESS





I also swatch them over on my channel to so you can see it in video form. (Dont forget to hit that subscribe button pleaseeeeeee) :)



These are the Lip Swatches in Picture form


Naughty Nude - 700

Its a Keeper - 200

Your All Mine - 120

Pink a Punch - 110

Peachy-Beachy - 600 

Best of The Best - 510




If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:





Melissa xx






2 comments :

Tahana Lee said...

Gorgeous swatches! I am loving these lipsticks!! <3

Tahana
www.tahanalee.com

Melissa Bubbles said...

Thank you! These are one of my fave lipsticks at the moment I think to! Xx