Saturday 24 October 2015

Pretty Little Liars Colab - Mona Makeup - Game over, Charles



Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick post to show you the Pretty Little Liars Colab I did with five other amazing Youtubers!!

I chose the last episode of the show because the girls were dressed up so beautiful and their makeup was beautiful.

It's coming close to Halloween and this is such an easy and elegant look, it's one of my favorites! I don't usually use red eye shadows but playing with colour is so much fun! 


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO




The girls in the Colab are 

~ Mona: Melissa Bubbles (me)


~ Alison:  Mishelle ( Mishelles sleepy time) 


~ Emily: Mel (Tango 2 +) 


~ Aria: Renee (Nays Place) 


~ Spencer: Krystal Johnston 


~ Hannah: Jess (JdasBeauty) 


Make sure you check these girls videos out also, the did an amazing job! 









If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




                     Melissa xx




No comments :