Saturday 24 October 2015

Kmart Body Scrubs and Hair Mask review


Hey Everyone

Today I want to talk about these four products I stumbled across as I was walking through Kmart just looking at all the things I could buy!

I picked up two body scrubs and two hair masks for only $2 each!!!!!! What a bargain and the packaging is soo sooo cute!!

Mad For Creamy Vanilla Body Scrub

Directions: Apply to wet skin, Rub and massage gently over body, Rinse well.

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexane, Carboxaldehyde, Acrylates Copolymer,Juglans Regia ( Walnut ) Shell Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-30


What do I think? 

I have tried it out and I like it! It feels moisturising as well as giving you a VERY light exfoliate. I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin or people that just want an every day light exfoliating body scrub. 

The smell is like a fake vanillary almond haha if that makes sense! But it's quite nice :) 



Mad For Exfoliating Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub


Directions: Apply to wet skin, Rub and massage gently over body, Rinse well.

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Glyceryl, Stearate, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Fragrance, Geraniol, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer, Juglans Regia (walnut) shell Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-30, CI 16035, CI 19140


What do I think?

This is pretty much the same as the vanilla scrub, quite a light exfoliate except that it has a pink grapefruit sherbety kind of smell and I love it! It also has the creamy texture so it's a little moisturising.

The packaging on both scrubs is what drew me to them! They are so cute! Right? Also I like the functionality of them, having a screw on lid and a squeeze packet makes it so much easier to use the scrub.

So if your looking for a light exfoliating scrub that smells nice, go and pick up a few of these Kmart ones for $2 each! 

Mad For Keratin Hair Treatment 

Directions: Gently Massage into washed and towel - dried hair. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse well. Use 1 to 2 times a week, Suitable for all hit types and colour treated hair.

This keratin hair treatment smells like a fruity conditioner smell (if you get what I mean) something like a fructis smell.

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride Chloride, Fragrance, Amyl, Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Getaniol, Citronellol, Hecyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linaloal, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Ketatin, CI 19140, CI 16035


Mad For Argan Oil Hail Treatment 

Directions: Gently Massage into washed and towel - dried hair. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse well. Use 1 to 2 times a week, Suitable for all hit types and colour treated hair.

This argan oil hair treatment has a soft chemically smell, I prefer the keratin smell out of the two.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-7, Steartrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Benzyl, Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, CI 19140, CI 16035


What do I think?

For both of these hair treatments I think they are a light conditioner, they do exactly what a conditioner does not really what a hair treatment would do. For $2 it's a great travel conditioner so you don't have to carry around a big clunky bottle.




If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




                     Melissa xx

No comments :