Wednesday 25 September 2013

Her Fashion Box Brunch

Hey Everyone,
When i arrived at Top Paddock i walked into the restaurant and the first thing i saw was Kath's great big smile and then she gave me a big hug, it was like i was going to a family function and i hadn't seen them for a while. It was so great meeting Kath and Kerry they are such beautiful girls and i'm so glad i finally got to meet them and looking forward to future coffee's!



The tables were set out with beautiful flowers, products that had been in the HFB boxes from previous months and the absolutely gorgeous New September boxes that they had put together with cute personalized hand written name tags on them. Let me tell you i was excited in opening that box with my name on it!







After we said our hellos and i got to meet a lot of great people.We then sat down, Kath and Kerry welcomed us and let us in on what was going on in the HFB headquarters, what plans there are for the box and how they met and how they started HFB. We then got to order breakfast and omgsh! it was yum, i ordered the hot cake and it was soo soo pretty i didn't want to eat it, but it was delicious, so i'm glad i did!



Me and Kath
Me and Kerry
 
It was a great morning and it was good to go out for breakfast with a bunch of beautiful girls, The September boxes are so great, i'm loving the new packaging and the goodies inside are soo good! i cant wait to wear and use all the goodies inside. 

I also got to spend the morning with two of my favorite blogger friends Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty and Nalini from The Made up Maiden 


Jasmine, My self & Nalini
Photo by Jasmine

The picture below is of me that Liz from Street Smith took, thank you for taking such a nice picture of me :)


Photo By Liz from Street Smith
Id like to say a big thank you to Kath and Kerry for being such great hosts and for organizing this great brunch, im so glad we finally got to meet and it was such a great morning.

To find out more about Her Fashion Box and to also Subscribe Click Here


If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!!! :D

Melissa Bubbles said...

I did it was so much fun :)

Caroline R. said...

Hope you liked Top Paddock.
A Fashion Box Brunch sounds awesome!

Saumya said...

looks like an awesome cozy brunch :)

Unknown said...

looks like a blast!

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

I loved your fashion shot at the end! I thought I looked a bit unfashionable in mine so I didn't include it in my post bahaha!
It was such a nice event! Great post lovely xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

Naw thank you, you looked good in your picture!! You should have added it! Xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

I loved it, it was so nice and the food was delicious!

Melissa Bubbles said...

Was so much fun getting to see everyone :)

The Made Up Maiden said...

I love that photo of all three of us! I also really liked the shot of you that the photographer took! :)