Friday 9 August 2013

Quick Review: Nivea Shower Conditioner

Hey everyone 
Thought I would do a quick review of the Nivea In shower body moisturizer skin conditioner. I used the dry skin one (blue bottle) as I was given a sample to try :) 



I really liked the way my body feels after my shower because my skin is moisturized and soft I didn't need to add any moisturizer after, the only thing was that when I was using it, it was quite thick and then after I rinsed it off, I felt like I had oil everywhere, just like you would if you had oily hands and you went to wash them in water. 

Apart from that I really liked it, I would purchase a bottle, but maybe the one for  normal skin. 

If you would like more information Click Here

If you have any questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx

5 comments :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

OMG this has become my new favourite! I use the one for normal skin and WOOOWWW so nice!
xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

Yeah I really like the fact that you don't really need moisturiser after on your body :)

Jasminecara said...

The one for normal skin sounds great! I really want to try this product xx

jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

Melissa Bubbles said...

Yeah I'm going to pick one up next week! It's so nice!!

Melissa Bubbles said...

Thank you xxx