Sunday 18 August 2013

Quick Review: Dove Body Wash in Pomegranate and Lemon

Hey Everyone,
I received this dove body wash in go fresh pomigranite and lemon in my review box from dove, and I love it! The smell is just amazing, sort if sweet with a mandarin smell to it (I know it's pomigranite, but that's what it smells like hehe) and when you wash your self with it, it lathers quite nicley and leaves your body feeling so so clean and fresh. 
I definitely will be repurchasing this product when I run out! 

Others in the Dove Go Fresh Range:
Touch: cucumber and green tea
Burst: nectarine and white ginger

They all sound delicious! 





If you would like to know more click Here





If you have any questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx

4 comments :

Ms Jelena said...

I'm using this one at the moment and absolutely loving it!! So delish! :)

xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

I love the smell, it's so yummy!

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Yummy! I often use these ones but have never tried this scent! xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

Aww you should its delicious!