Sunday 14 October 2012

Nails!!


Hey guys and gals, i started being obsessed with doing my nails all pretty last year when Sally Hansen first brought out their stick on range,

I just thought I would let everybody know that, I am a biter and nail biter, i know people say Ewww that's disgusting, but they say, the first step is admitting you've got a problem, soo yes I am a nail biter! Hehe

These on the Left are a Cupcake design i saw and Loved!!! so i thought i would put my own little spin on them i used Sally Hansen nail polishes, light pink and dark pink also white for the cupcake top and red for the cherry :)


Anyway I like to experiment with nail polish and getting different designs and pictures that I thought I would share with you, some of those pictures of the nails I have done :)
The ones Above are to cute! and im in love with these!! the top are mini mouse ones and the bottom are daisy duck ones :)
 
These ones here Above are ones i made up my self, kind of a twist to the french polish but with the added sparkles and cute love hearts :)   


No comments :